30 day Fitspo - Day 23
23. Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight? Yes. But not because I wanted to look like a certain celebrity, or because I thought that I might feel like I was worth more if I did. But because I see clothes that I want to wear, and want to be comfortable in. And because I wanted to be healthy like all the people I saw.
30 day Fitspo - Day 22
22. What was your lowest weight? How and why did you gain? I steadily gained weight from my teen years, and up until the point when I was at my biggest, so in that sense, my lowest weight would be where I am now. At least for my adult years. Now I am at 145lb/65kg.
30 day Fitspo - Day 21
21. What are your clothing sizes? I generally use a Europe Medium. I know sizes are a little different in the states, because when I’ve gotten clothes from there in M, they have sometimes been way off. I would like to get back to a small soon…
30 day Fitspo - Day 20
20. Favourite diet? The eat more-diet. I requires a great amount of self discipline and structure. You eat more than usual, but what you eat is a lot more healthy. You eat 3-4 times a day, and you have snacks between meals as well. But keeping it as low fat and low calorie as possible. This usually keeps my metabolism running high throughout the day, and I never get hungry or want to snack on...
Miles run so far this week:
9.2 miles <3
30 day Fitspo - Day 19
19. When is the last time you ate fast food? What constitutes fast food? I usually think of it as the food you can buy at “restaurants” that don’t cook the food to order, that is generally cheaper than other restaurant food, and that is low quality. Because if fast food is burgers and fries, I think it may have been about 3 1/2 weeks ago, when my bf brought home a McBacon...
30 day Fitspo - Day 18
18. What food is your weakness? Sugar. I have a big weakness for soda and candy, which is what I crave every time my blood sugar dips or if I want to snack on something. It is a constant struggle for me to stay away from sugar.
30 day Fitspo - Day 17
17. Do you have an eating disorder? No! I do not have an eating disorder. There have been questions raised to me at times whether I have been/am overtly obsessed with my weight or with losing weight. But I would say that anyone who has ever been over weight will tell you that not a day goes by when you don’t think about how uncomfortable it makes you. I feel like it is healthy to have...
30 day Fitspo - Day 16
16. When did you first decide to lose weight? When I was 23 I came out of a relationship that had been horribly destructive for me and my self-esteem. I had gained more than 25 lbs in little over 1 year, and when I decided that I needed to be by myself I had already started to change my life for the better. It was a turning point for me to realise how much work goes into something like losing...
30 day Fitspo - Day 15
15. Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian? Hell no! I love my meat! I don´t think I would be able to function if I turned vegetarian, because of 2 points: 1. I am a bad planner when it comes to buying food in bulk, and being a vegetarian is all about planning so you are sure you have what you need to eat...
30 day Fitspo - Day 14
14. What’s your UGW? When do you expect to reach it? My ultimate goal weight is 120 lbs/55 kg. That would put my BMI at 20, which is both within the healthy weight class, but still quite lean for my body I have no end date for my weight loss, and have no expectancy for when I will reach my ultimate goal weight. But I hope it’s soon!
30 day Fitspo - Day 13
13. Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way? I hope it would be considered very healthy, and not at all damaging to my body. Steady exercise and healthy eating, with a few treats along the way. Nothing crazy!
30 day Fitspo - Day 12
12. What do you normally eat? This question is a little ridiculous and difficult to answer, but I’ll do my best. I eat good healthy food! You know, there is a lot of misconception that to lose weight you have to eat less and cut out things you really like from you diet. And all I can really do is quote one of my favourite people; Jillian Michaels: “It’s all about calories in,...
30 day Fitspo - Day 11
11. Your favourite thinspo blog and why! http://2fit-2quit.tumblr.com/ This is because I am much more inspired by seing pictures of strong girls and other who have done it before me. I feel like so many fitblogs post pics of girls who are supposed to be fit and healthy, and all they are are skinny as hell and have plastic boobs. That is so not my thing. This blog has so many awesome pics of...
30 day Fitspo - Day 10
10. What was the hardest thing you gave up during this weight loss. Quite honestly, nothing. Many people speak about food they miss while being on a diet, and such. But for me, the food that I used to eat made me feel miserable, and it made me fat. And if you are denying yourself treats completely, you are going to end up binging, which again can lead to more severe things like purging. I have...
I am having a tough, hating day today.
Today, man! Today I am totally hating girls that are born skinny. They have it so fucking easy… I mean, all the knowledge in my head can tell me that just because they are skinny, it doesn’t mean that they are healthy. There can be plenty of unhealthy fat under their skin, just because they don’t look overweight. But today… Today I would just love to feel exactly how I...
30 day Fitspo - Day 9
09. Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way? I used to be an elite gymnast when I was younger, and then I used to get a lot of comments on my body and the way I looked. Gymnastics is a very vain sport, and the pressure to look perfect is part of the sport. You have to be very dedicated and in top shape to perform your best. I have gotten comments from friends and guys...
30 day Fitspo - Day 8
08. Your workout routine. My workout routine varies a little from week to week. This week for example, I have finals and not much time to work out since I have to write a 12 page paper on Hamlet and Arthurian legends by tuesday. So I squeeze in a run whenever I can. But usually it goes like this: Monday: Yoga 55 minutes + 5K on the treadmill Tuesday: Either rest or heavy weight lifting (upper...
30 day Fitspo - Day 7
07. Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care? I know that tumblr might be full of teenagers, but I am not one of them. And I am pretty sure that if I were to tell my parents about me working out and losing weight, they would say “Well, okay…That’s fine!”. I am not in the position that I need to lose weight for my health so it’s not a very...
30 day Fitspo - Day 6
06. Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do. Of course! Everyone does, and if they say they don’t, they are lying! But I try to avoid it by giving myself cheat days. But some times there is just an incurable urge to eat some unhealthy food, that I can’t stop. It happens… No biggie! As long as you don’t let it sidetrack you.
30 day Fitspo - Day 5
05. Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you? For me, it’s not so much about losing a large amount of weight anymore. Now it’s more about maintaining and getting strong. I lost the weight, initially, because I was so unhappy having to drag around 15 extra kilos everywhere. None of my old clothes fit, I felt ugly and unworthy, and I wanted to be healthy. I...
30 day Fitspo - Day 4
04. Your greatest fears about weight loss. My greatest fear about weight loss is gaining back all the weight that I have already lost. even though I know it is very unlikely now, because of how much I have changed the last 5 years. When I gained all my weight I was in a destructive relationship, with someone who only brought out the worst habits in me. Now I have an amazing healthy boyfriend, who...
30 day Fitspo - Day 3
03. A picture of your fitspiration. What features do you like about this person? Marisa Miller I love the way Marisa Miller looks, even though I know it’s probably quite unlikely I will ever look like her. Her measurements are completely different from mine, and she has breast implants. But I think her flat stomach and the fact that she is still curvy even though she is skinny. She...
30 day Fitspo - Day 2
02. How tall are you? Do you like your height? I am 165 cm /5’5”. It’s a perfectly fine hight. I used to be a gymnast, and it was a great height for a gymnast. Because your center of gravity isn´t too high, and it’s easier to get your core strengthened (in my opinion).
30 day Fitspo - Day 1
01. Your stats. I am 5’5”/165cm tall and atm I weigh 145 lbs/65kg.
30 day Fitspo
01. Your stats. 02. How tall are you? Do you like your height? 03. A picture of your fitspiration. What features do you like about this person? 04. Your greatest fears about weight loss. 05. Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you? 06. Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do. 07. Do your parents know you’re trying to lose weight? Do they care? 08. Your...