30. 10 facts about you. And now what are your stats.
1. I sometimes doubt the process. Even thought I know all the facts to successful weight loss, I feel like there is no way I can still eat 1800 calories a day, and still lose weight.
2. I speak 5 languages; Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, English and Spanish.
3. During the last couple of months I have fallen in love with yoga.
4. Every time I go out running, I always hate it sometime during the run.
5. I am studying English to either work in publishing or translating.
6. The longest I have ever run at once is 13 km/8 miles.
7. I signed up for a half marathon in April. That’s 21 km/13.1 miles.
8. I am terrified I might not finish it.
9. I know that everyone in my life believes in me, and thinks that I can accomplish anything. It wasn’t always like that.
10. I have days when I don’t love myself. But reflection, my boyfriend, my friends, and sometimes tumblr help me through it.
My current stats:
Height: 165 cm/5’5”
Weight: 63 kg/138 lbs
UGW: still 120ish
29. Your definition of beauty.
A self-confident, strong person who isn’t scared to let others see exactly who they are.
Yay, my first nice message :)
Thanks so much for the kind words. I have to say that I have been going at this for quite some time now, and for the moment I seem to have hit quite the plateau. But being on tumblr, seeing all the other people that are working so hard and all the great tips, help me a lot and give me so much motivation :)
Keep up the hard work, you are a big inspiration to me as well ;)
28. Do you want that gap between your legs? Why?
I don’t want the thigh gap or the collar bones as much as I want the ripped abs and the kick ass butt.
I don’t want to be skinny, I want to be healthy, strong and fit!